Space Careers Presentation
Space Careers is the market-leading online recruitment service for the space industry. We offer job postings and resume database access at prices that can’t be beaten. Run by space professionals, Space Careers understands your industry and delivers the technical professionals you need. Tools included in your membership allow you to have full control over your jobs. 24/7 access to your own admin area and to our comprehensive and searchable database of thousands of space professionals CVs means you can run your recruiting campaign exactly the way you want. Furthermore, our database is qualified. With our knowledge of the industry, we can weed out all irrelevant resumes in our database so you are not wasting your time with dozens of candidates with no industry experience.
Jobs on the websites for space engineers :
- Civil agencies/International organizations
- Satellite manufacturers and subcontractors
- Satellite operators
- Ground systems, software and equipment
- Launch systems
- Business services (financing, insurance, etc...)
- Consulting/Engineering services
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Space Careers is a specialised job board in the Aerospace industry.
Employers will have to register in order to access the Job Center, that is, candidates profiles and CVs
Candidates also have to open an account to see the job offers. The search tool allows you to fllter the search by: keyword, country, type of contract, company, salary range and date of publication. Applying is easy as all the details are displayed on the job offer.
- The design of the website is a bit old-fashioned, but good quality job offers are provided.
- There is a news section with daily articles on the latest developments and news in Aerospace Industry
- An Industry Directory offers an insight into companies and their missions and values
Recruitment restriction in France
Additional job board information
Job fairs Events and conferences sponsorships
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.