Bdjobs.com Ltd. is the first and leading career management site in the country. Eight young business and IT professional backed by strong command over e-business and in-depth understanding of the needs of job seekers and employers in the country's context started this venture on July 2000.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Bdjobs is a very popular and reliable job board in Bangladesh.
- The homepage displays current figures for how many jobs are available and from how many different companies which is good for job seekers to know that there are a lot of options to search through.
- It is also very quick to access job offers in a certain region and in a specific job sector with the 'quick link' button.
- There are a lot of featured job offers on the homepage which rather clutters the navigation for the user and you have to scroll quite far down before you reach the extra help they offer job seekers and recruiters. They publicize upcoming recruitement events, workshop trainings and courses in the country.
- The job search is simple and straightforward with a variety of filters however when you click search it brings open a new window which is a bit annoying!
- The sign up form is easy to use for both job seekers and recruiters and there is an app for mobile devices you can download to let you access this site everywhere you go.
- The website is in Bengali and English which is a real help for international users.
Additional job board information
You have a community management to get in touch with the team on all the social media. Youtube broadcast. For job seekers, you have a video guides section to learn how to get the most out of My Bdjobs account.
- BabaJob (India)
- Brighter Monday ( Africa)
- Catho (Brazil)
- Jobberman (West Africa)
- jobsDB (S.E Asia)
- JobStreet (S.E Asia)
- Jora (Worldwide)
- Manager (Brazil)
- OCC Mundial (Mexico)
- SEEK (Australia)
- Workana (Latin America)
- Zhaopin (China)
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know bdjobs?Share your opinion on this site
2 reviews sorted by date
Improve user experience. I find jobdesk.com a clean user interface.