Work Abroad (Philippines) is an online career resource that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino workers and jobseekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by foreign employers and Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending Filipinos in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK) and Middle East countries like Dubai in United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. Besides overseas job listing, Work Abroad also offers news items about the Philippine job market, Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), the government's anti-illegal recruitment campaign, and matters that have bearing on Filipinos wanting to work abroad. Travel advisory, career articles, country profile, and updates on laws and policies governing overseas employment and immigration are also provided in the website as value-added services to the Filipino workforce.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Work Abroad is a job board that helps local agencies and foreign companies hiring Filipino workers to work aboard.
For local certified recruitment agencies, Work Abroad provides a 30 day free trial. Foreign companies can post jobs for free.
Work Abroad is the Philippines' leading overseas job site and the 4th most visited job site in the Philippines (SimilarWeb). Although nearly 70% of the traffic comes from the Philippines, about 6% comes from Saudi Arabia and 5% from the United States (SimilarWeb).
The site is easy to use and the job offers are updated regularly.
Additional job board information
2. Newspaper Advertisements
3. Online Advertisement
4. Sticker Campaigns
5. Newsletters and Press Releases
6. Career Fairs
7. Partnerships with Employment Entities
8. Flyers, Tarpaulins, and Brochures
Recently, WorkAbroad.ph launched another e-book for overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) entitled Work Abroad Safely which can be dowloaded for free. WorkAbroad's published e-books can be found at http://www.workabroad.ph/jobseekers/ebookstand/.
Workabroad.ph is proud to share its visions and work with the following organizations:
- The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is an agency of the Government of the Philippines responsible for opening the benefits of the overseas employment program of the philippines. It is the main government agency assigned to monitor and supervise recruitment agencies in the philippines.
- The Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) is an agency of the Philippine Government under the Office of the President tasked to promote and uphold the interests, rights and welfare of Overseas Filipinos, and strengthen their ties with the Motherland.
- Asian College of Science and Technology (ACSAT). The journey of a thousand successes begins with the first step. MAKE IT THE RIGHT ONE.
- Since 1946, FEATI University has been producing top caliber-engineers and other professionals in the fields of aeronautics, education, technology, and the arts. Six decades of hard and committed work in the name of quality and affordable education and FEATI still continues its solid streak of shaping tomorrow’s professionals by providing one of the best educational programs in the country
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.