Automobilwoche offers solutions to facilitate the search for skilled employees and talent:
jobs.automobilwoche.de, Germany’s largest automotive job portal, supplements the employment marketplace of the print edition with more than 50,000 job openings a day.
Thanks to innovative artificial intelligence methods, jobs.automobilwoche.de agregates job boards, career sites, and recruitment agencies websites, according to qualitative criteria and optimally adapted to candidates needs. There are also jobs that appear exclusively in jobs.automobilwoche so, we are able to offer considerably more jobs than classical job boards.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Automobilwoche is a German automobile job board;
- The site is only available in German which is not very helpful for international users
- The design of the site is not very attractive or interesting and there is a lot of information on the homepage
- On the homepage, you have a top jobs section, jobs by field and jobs by area
- Searching for a job is not so straighforward as you have to write either a key word, postcode or city to do a general search
- Then you can narrow down the search according to area, profile, training, employment type and job type
- Job posting is expensive
Additional job board information
automobilwoche.de, Automotive News Europe, kimeta.de, indeed.de, backinjob.de, jobrapido, jobspotting, jobisjob, careerjet, adzuna
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.