Retirement Jobs Presentation
RetirementJobs.com, Inc. now has more than one million members nationwide. It was founded in 2005 by a team of professionals with senior executive backgrounds in media, online recruiting and human capital management.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Retirement Jobs is a good job board for job seekers and recruiters in the United States:
- It is specialized in jobs for experienced and senior workers in the United States only
- The design of the site is modern enough and easy to navigate
- This site is only available in English but it is OK as it is for national workers
- On the homepage, you have the description of the movement andthe mission of the job board
- On the job search page, you can do a quick search according to location and position
- You can also search according to contract type
- Or you can browse by tittle, company, location, industryor position type
- Watch out, the job postings don't have a clear date of publication on them; so we can't safely say that this job board is regularly updated
Additional job board information
- Free Resume critique
- Online Workshops
- Online Job Guide
- Work at home Guide
- Fortune 500 Guide
- Premium : $19.95 - One Year Membership
By becoming a premium member, you are entering into a one year membership. It will automatically expire after 1 year. No further action will be required by you. During the year, you may take advantage of unlimited access the Premium Membership area on RetirementJobs.com. This includes Tuesday webinars, research, personalized critique of your resume, live customer service, and discounts on career coaching and resume rewrite services.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.