Retirement Jobs Presentation
RetirementJobs.com, Inc. now has more than one million members nationwide. It was founded in 2005 by a team of professionals with senior executive backgrounds in media, online recruiting and human capital management.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Retirement Jobs is a good job board for job seekers and recruiters in the United States:
- It is specialized in jobs for experienced and senior workers in the United States only
- The design of the site is modern enough and easy to navigate
- This site is only available in English but it is OK as it is for national workers
- On the homepage, you have the description of the movement andthe mission of the job board
- On the job search page, you can do a quick search according to location and position
- You can also search according to contract type
- Or you can browse by tittle, company, location, industryor position type
- Watch out, the job postings don't have a clear date of publication on them; so we can't safely say that this job board is regularly updated
Additional job board information
- Free Resume critique
- Online Workshops
- Online Job Guide
- Work at home Guide
- Fortune 500 Guide
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.