Monster India started its operations in 2001. Headquartered in Hyderabad, the company has presence in 11 other cities of India viz., Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Baroda, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Cochin.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Monster India is a very popular job board in India;
- The site is attractive and easy to use
- There are a lot of featured job offers and companies displayed on the homepage
- There is also a section to help job seekers with their search and in particular help with their resume
- Job searching is not so straighforward, you have to specify which area or which job sector you want to search before launching a general search and then by using the filters provided you can limit your search.
- Filters include; top employers, location, industry, function, role, company type, experience and salary
- Sign up is nice and simple, there is even the option of signing up with Facebook, Yahoo and Google accounts
Additional job board information
In 2014, Monster mPower Search was voted Product of the Year under the ‘Online Job Portals category’ in a survey of over 18000 people.
Monster India and DishTV partnered in convergence of the Internet and TV medium to make job services accessible to TV viewers across all cities, bridging the unmet need of the audience for whom access to the internet is limited. This first ever job search initiative is called ‘Monsterjobs Active’.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.