Handicap.fr aggregate many job offers from various websites. With its 25-year experience Handicap.fr is the pionner in its field. Indeed, handica.com (the former Handicap.fr) was created by Handica fair, itself initiated by Handimat Association in 1980.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Handicap.fr is a specialist job site in France for disabled job seekers
- Many job offers are available on the website and mostly are from recruitment and temporary work agencies. However, some of them are outdated
- Job seekers must register in order to fully access the job descriptions and recruiters' contact details, which slows down the application the process
- The design of the website is not very modern and lacks a clear structure. There is a lot of content and it is hard to browse through the site as the search tool is not clearly displayed
- There is also a blog with articles providing tips, advice and the latest news and accomplishments of handicapped people
- It is only available is French
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Handicap.fr?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
This user has not commented his / her review.
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
Top 5 Job Boards for Disabled People
This week we will focus on the top 5 job boards specialized in jobs for disabled people. It is true that on all generalist job boards, you can find...