GoodWork is Canada's largest community of environmental changemakers, sustainability professionals, job seekers and volunteers. It's a hub for all Canadians who want to work for a greener, healthier, more sustainable world.
Founded in 2001, GoodWork has been supporting Canada's environmental community for 15 years. We help organizations of all kinds to find environmentally minded staff, managers, consultants, board members, interns and volunteers. With over 15,000 postings to date, GoodWork is the first place Canadians look for work in green and environmental fields.
GoodWork's mission is to connect those who genuinely care about the environment with the many opportunities — the important work — that needs to be done. We help people find rewarding, meaningful work with environmentally-minded groups, organizations, companies and government.
GoodWork is a mission-driven organization operated by Canadian environmentalists and conservationists, with no corporate or government sponsorship. We work in collaboration with a variety of organizations, inspired Canadians and environmentalists from coast to coast.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Goodwork.ca is a good job board for job seekers and recruiters in Canada:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is available in English and in French
- On the homepage you can either choose to find a job or a mission or to post an offer
- You also have reasons why you should use this job board
- On the page "Jobs", there is a list of the latest jobs
- You can do a general search and narrow the results down by location, company sector, position, level, experience, education, and site
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- The pricing system is interesting, you pay only if you can (but you have to explain why you can't pay to the job board)
Additional job board information
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.