Over 100000 Jobs in one place. Simply good!
Every Job in Switzerland and lots of helpful information are aggregated on one website.
Simply good for employers:
- Easy insertion process: Automatic publishing of adverts. Adverts are synchronised with your website several times a day
- Intelligent Coverage: Adverts will be published on 100000jobs.ch and on suitable specialised platforms.
Simply good for job seekers:
- No need to look for suitable jobs on several websites
- Exclusive tipps and tricks and information about the job market
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
100000jobs.ch is a Swiss job board:
- The language option for the site are both French and German which is good for the Swiss users but it may be beneficial to have an English version as well
- On the homepage there is a list of featured employers
- You can do a quick search from the homepage according to job sector and category
- You cannot do a general search without selecting a Swiss Canton, region or key word, which is quite annoying when you want to list all the job offers in 1 page
- There is also on the homepage, a section with advice for job seekers and recruiters, a salary calculator and a blog page linked to the job board
Additional job board information
SEO, SEA, Affiliate markteting
- Automatic publishing of adverts
- Semantic job search
- Job-Mails with suitable jobs at regular interval
- Together with specialised job plattform 100000jobs.ch forms the 100000jobs.ch network
100000jobs.ch was launched in cooperation with swisstaffing (organisation of hr service providers and job agencies). Also the platform and its network is closely tied to trade organisations, employer's associations, universities and trade magazines which are interested in providing suitable job offers to their target groups. This network is still growing.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.