Job in Live Presentation
Since 2006, Job in Live has been developing solutions of recruitment in favour of a cateogry of job seekers that unfortunately are still being discriminated against; disabled people, seniors, recently graduated people...
We are the first company that introduced the video resum as a mean to favour the employment of disabled people or young immigrants, as a way to abolish bias and the change the recruitment habits.
We have been advising more than 200 big companies in order to diversify their recruitment channel, to promote their inclusion in the company and to adapt their diversity strategy to their business.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
JobinLive.com is good job board for job seekers and recruiters in France:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- Unfortunately, this site is only available in French so international users will have a difficult time using the site
- On the homepage there is a list of recently added job adverts and recruitment events the job board is going to attend
- You can do a quick search according to postion and French county
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- The job board alos shares all its job offers on their social media so you can be updated everywhere
Additional job board information
When you publish on our job board, you can also choose to publish on our partners job board, which are Senior Jobs, Mission Handicap, HandiBanque.fr, HandiEnergie.fr, Handi-IT.fr, HandiAlternance.fr, Handi Hotellerie Restauration, Handistrib.fr.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.