Monster brings together people and suitable job offerings. Thanks to customized solutions and the most progressive technology worldwide, Monster finds better candidates for the right job – in the Web, through mobile apps and strong partner sites, and also through social networks. Monster offers competent, personal consulting on the basis of an innovative range of products and services just as unique as the needs of customers. In Germany Monster is the best-known commercial online job board among job board users (Nielsen, July 2012). 29 of the companies listed in the German Stock Index (DAX) publish job ads on Monster (internal data, March 2011).
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Monster is a very popular job board in Germany;
- The site is not available in any other language than German, but there are links to the other international Monster sits which cover a wide range of languages and countries
- The design is very attractive and easy to use; once you know how to use one Monster site, you can use them all
- On the homepage there is a quick search section according to popular categories and popular work places
- You can do a general search and then limit down the results using filters which include; country, date, company, contract, skills, city, and key words
- There are tips for job seekers and a poll on the homepage
Additional job board information
Client events, online campaigns, several recruitment fairs like "Zukunft Personal" (Cologne, October 2014) print and online campaigns for B2C and B2B, activities SEO/SEM optimisations...
Presenting the mobile site (m.monster.de) for job offers BeKnown™, the free global application for professional networking on Facebook with a built-in network function for Monster The Jobs Tab, a free and automatic jobs tab for the company website on Facebook (chronicle) CV database with the semantic search technology 6Sense™ Job search with the semantic search technology 6Sense™ The ad format “employer branding” includes interactive elements (e.g. video, tabs and rotating images)
Exclusive recruiting-partner of the CeBIT, partner of the The German Association for Small and Medium-sized Businesses (BVMW), initiator of the Medium-sized Enterprise Event (MUT), gold sponsor of the Mittelstandprogramm.com and an integrator of the job search function on more than 80 highly relevant partner sites
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.