Discover Stack OverflowJobboard score : 7.5 / 10
Specialist job board / Multi countries
Job board link : http://stackoverflow.com
Foundation : 2008
Nb of employees : 100+
Site Languages : English
Specialities : IT general
Stack Overflow Presentation
Stack Overflow is the largest online community for programmers to learn, share their knowledge and advance their careers.
Developers trust Stack Overflow to help solve coding problems and use Stack Overflow Jobs to find job opportunities. We’re committed to making the internet a better place, and our products aim to enrich the lives of developers as they grow and mature in their careers.
Founded in 2008, Stack Overflow sees 40 million visitors each month and is the flagship site of the Stack Exchange network, home to 150+ Q&A sites dedicated to niche topics.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Stack Overflow is a great job board and resource for programmers and IT professionals:
- The site is easy to navigate and is very attractive and inviting
- There is a large forum for discussion between users and the jobs section is also very popular
- Originally this site was a place for programmers and tech people to share information, ask questions and find answers, but it has grown enormously in popularity over the past few years and it is now availble for a fair few number of countries around the world
- You can search through the list of jobs available relatively easily with the option to filter the results
- For recruiters this site offers a lot; support with the whole process, they make sure the target audiance type of programmers see your offer and they have a huge number of users.
- The job offer description is very clear, with a salary range and a date of publication clearly visible. This means that we can assure that the offers are regularly updated and recent.
Additional job board information
Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. Part of the Stack Exchange network, Stack Overflow was built by programmers, for programmers, and is the largest website for developers in the world.
We empower the development community by providing a free question and answer site to aid in everyday programming work, and by helping connect great developers to great companies through Stack Overflow Careers.
The site is free and open to everyone. You don’t have to register, but if you do, you can participate in discussions and collect reputation points, resulting in an established Stack Overflow profile. You can also create a free CV on Stack Overflow Careers
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Stack Overflow?Share your opinion on this site
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit software developers
We at Jobboard Finder recognise that you are looking to seek out quality candidates when it comes to your recruitment campaigns. So today, we are ...
Best IT job boards in 2017
IT and telecommunications is the sector that has been recruiting the most in 2017. With the current transition to digital in all our activities alo...