Discover Design WeekJobboard score : 5.7 / 10
Specialist job board / National
Job board link : https://jobs.designweek.co.uk/
Foundation : 1999
Nb of employees : 20-39
National jobboard : United Kingdom
Site Languages : English
Speciality : Media / Advertising / Creative
Design Week Presentation
Since its conception, Design Week has been a unique source of exclusive news, sharp commentary and top design jobs. Read by designers the world over, the depth of experience found in Design Week is unparalleled on the web. For more than 20 years we have been reporting on every aspect of the design industry - breaking news, uncovering the big stories and showcasing the best new international work. We've refreshed the website to maintain our news focus but to also bring new elements and content and provide a better, more well-rounded read.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
DesignWeekJobs is the number one website in the UK for design professionals:
- The design of the site is really attractive, clear and easy to use
- On the homepage there is a list of featured recruiters who use this job board for their hiring needs
- There is also a list of featured job offers and recently published job adverts
- You can do a quick search according to job function and design disciplines or you can do a general search and then use the filters to narrow down the results. These filters include location, function, salary band, sector, contract type, hours, qualification needed, on target earnings, recruiter type, and key word
- There is not a clear date of publication on the postings, so we can safely say that these job ads are regularly updated and recent
- There is also a lot of help for job seekers, including careers insight, news articles and advice!
Additional job board information
Design Week is part of the group Centaur Media
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.