NEW JOB SEARCHING PLATFORM
The world’s No.1 job site is taking the pain out of looking for a job in aquaculture. Find your next job from the 10,000 available, hire staff in Aquaculture
Aquaculture is a highly specialised field, with companies very often employing from abroad in order to recruit the candidate with the most suitable skills. At the same time, candidates often seek jobs abroad in order to find the opening that is right for them.
The beauty of aquaculture is that the skills you acquire with one company in one country are highly transferable to other companies in other countries, so there is no limit, either from where you recruit as an employer, or where you work as an employee!
Whether its fish or shellfish, freshwater or marine, technician or management, production or research, nutrition or pathology, hatchery or on-growing, engineering or sales, we can help you to fill or find that specialist post!
Our mission is to build nothing less than the world’s top destination for Aquaculture and Seafood professionals.
Aquaculture.jobs follows you anywhere.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Aquaculture.jobs is a worldwide job board specialised in aquaculture jobs:
- The design of the site is attractive and clear to navigate
- On the homepage there is a list of featured job offers and the latest job offers
- You can also do a quick search according to job category, location; city, state, and region
- Or you can do a general search and narrow it down according to the filters; keywords, location, category, job type
- There is also a blog page linked to the site with helpful advice for job seekers and recruiters
- You can also see clearly when the ad was published on the site, so we know that the offers available are regularly updated and recent
- They also come from a variety of divisions within the aquaculture sector
Additional job board information
If you’re an employer, we know that you want a more cost-effective solution to finding staff while still having access to a premium service and high-quality online platform.
If you’re a job-seeker, we get that you wanted a place to find a ‘job’ - not necessarily a career. We realised you wanted a place where you feel comfortable and not intimidated if you don’t have a degree or higher qualifications.
We're part of AquacultureTalent™, the only specialised Recruitment company in Aquaculture and Seafood indsutry.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.