National Retail Federation Job Board Presentation
NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and Internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs — 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.6 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy. NRF.com
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
National Retail Federation's job board is very good specialist job board for both job seekers and recruiters in the United States:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is only available in English but this may not be a problem as it covers the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
- On the homepage there is a list of recently added job adverts
- You can do a quick search according to city, postion and sector
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow the results down by location, company sector, position, level, experience, education, and site
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- There are also all the other tips and services the federation offers for workers and recruiters in the sector
Additional job board information
Advocacy, Communities & Networking et Education & Research
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.