Journalism Jobs Presentation
JournalismJobs.com is the largest and most-visited resource for journalism jobs, and receives between 2.5 to 3 million page views a month.
JournalismJobs.com was founded in August 1998 by Dan Rohn, a former copy editor and business writer with The Washington Post, editor with America Online, and Washington, D.C.-based stringer for Money Magazine. JournalismJobs.com is the largest and most-visited resource for journalism jobs, and receives between 2.5 to 3 million page views a month.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
JournalismJobs.com is a very good specialist job board for both job seekers and recruiters in the United States:
- The design of the site is very modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- It is very pleasant to navigate on this job board
- On the homepage there is a list of featured jobs, the latest media news and career advice
- You can do a quick search according to job title and location
- Or you can do an advanced search and then narrow the results down by keywords, industry, position, status, salary, location and date
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- They are also very clear and synthetic
- I would definitely advice this job board for recruitment and job seeking in journalism and media activities
Additional job board information
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Journalism Jobs?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
This is hands down the best media / journalism job site.
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
Two major niche job boards for journalism in USA
Mediabistro is the leading provider of jobs, news, education, events, and research for the media industry. JournalismJobs.com is the largest and m...