Discover Chronicle VitaeJobboard score : 6.1 / 10
Specialist job board / National
Job board link : https://chroniclevitae.com/
Nb of employees : 1-4
National jobboard : United States
Site Languages : English
Speciality : Education / R&D / Science
Chronicle Vitae Presentation
Advertising with The Chronicle grants you exposure to the largest universe of well-connected members of the academic community through a wide variety of customized advertising solutions. The Chronicle is the world’s largest job marketplace for people with advanced degrees. Advertise your job in print or online.
Based in Washington, D.C., The Chronicle has more than 70 writers, editors, and international correspondents. Online, The Chronicle is published every weekday and is the top destination for news, advice, and jobs for people in academe. The Chronicle's Web site features the complete contents of the latest issue; daily news and advice columns; thousands of current job listings; an archive of previously published content; vibrant discussion forums; and career-building tools such as online CV management, salary databases, and more.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
The Chronicle of Higher Education is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators;
- The homepage is not very inviting or attractive and it is in fact just a list of all the job offers available
- There is the option to filter this list down according to criteria such as; date posted, position type, instituition type, employment type, location and area
- Sign up is also not so straightforward as you have to fill out a questionnaire before you can sign up
- The site is very basic and could be useful for someone who already knows what they are looking for and does not need any extra support or help
- But be prepared for the application process to take a while
Additional job board information
In print, The Chronicle is published in two sections: Section A, which contains news and jobs, and The Chronicle Review, a magazine of arts and ideas. Subscribers also receive the annual Almanac of Higher Education and special reports on diversity, the academic workplace, online learning, and other topics. The Chronicle newspaper is available in print and digital formats. The newspaper is subscribed to by more than 64,000 academics and has a total readership of more than 315,000.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.