Washington Post jobs Presentation
The Washington Post Job board began in 1999 as a way to connect employers with jobseekers through the emerging online jobs marketplace.
As DC’s #1 source for jobs, Washington Post Jobs helps area job seekers build their professional future.
- Let our targeted jobs by email send new opportunities right to your inbox.
- Network through our career fairs and on our social media sites
- And get instant access to thousands of area jobs, with new jobs posted everyday!
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Washington Post is a very popular newspaper in the US that runs a very succesful job board:
- The homepage is clear and interactive for users
- There is a featured jobs section and a featured employer section
- You can do a quick search according to job sector or function
- Or a general search and then narrow it down with filters; you can also do an advanced search
- There is a blog linked to the job board with advice and help for job seekers and employers
- This job board is very well run, attractive and very popular in the US.
Additional job board information
Newsletter space and others.
WPJobs was one of the first newspapers to recognize the growing trend for online jobs and had the capability to provide applicants a consistent place to locate relevant job opportunities.
WPJobs offers an intuitive and user friendly job board, allowing for easier management of employer listings. We have a streamlined method to manage saved jobs and job applications as well as setup customized email alerts to receive job listings. Our responsive design allows job seekers and employers to access our site easily on the go.
- Career Advice for employers
- Career Advice for Job Seekers
- Featured employers section
- Job Alerts
- Targeted Emails
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Washington Post jobs?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
Great place to find good candidates in USA