GreenJobs Ireland Presentation
GreenJobs Ireland is a specialist environmental and renewable energy job board.
GreenJobs Ireland is a job board wholly dedicated to recruitment in the green industry sector.
GreenJobs Ireland cover a wide variety of job types including — alternative energy jobs, biofuel jobs, biomass jobs, carbon jobs, conservation jobs, ecology jobs, energy efficiency jobs, environmental jobs, environment jobs, green jobs, hydro jobs, hydropower jobs, marine jobs, offshore wind jobs, renewable energy jobs, solar jobs, sustainability jobs, tidal jobs, waste jobs, wastewater jobs, water jobs and wind jobs.
Launched in 2008, the GreenJobs Ireland website specifically targets candidates across all areas of the environmental and renewable energy industry sectors.
GreenJobs Ireland attracts thousands of visitors to its website every month. GreenJobs is a user-friendly website offering both registered candidates and employers a highly flexible and easy to use interface.
GreenJobs Ireland is a member of the GreenJobs Network of Websites that includes — ConservationJobs, EnvironmentalJobs, GreenJobs, RenewableEnergyJobs, SolarJobs, WasteJobs, WaterJobs and WindJobs.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
GreenJobs Ireland is a good job board for both job seekers and recruiters:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is only available in English but it might not be a problem as it is a national job board
- It is a specialist job board for jobs in the environmental field
- On the homepage there is a list of recently added job adverts and the featured employers
- You can do a quick search according to keywords, industry, job category, location or job type
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow the results down by location, company sector, position, level, experience, education, and site
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- The job board is not much visited but it is still in continued growth
Additional job board information
JOB POSTING - WHAT'S INCLUDED
Each job posting includes your logo and full job description
The GreenJobs Network of Websites – Each job posting is displayed on a combination of the following of our websites depending on the exact job description at no additional cost - ConservationJobs, EnvironmentalJobs, GreenJobs, GreenJobs (Ireland), RenewableEnergyJobs, SolarJobs, WasteJobs, WaterJobs and WindJobs.
Job Alerts by Email – Information about your Job posting will automatically be emailed to candidates who have requested to be informed about this type of career opportunity.
Weekly Jobs Newsletter – Each job posting is displayed prominently in our weekly jobs newsletter.
Company Profile – This is a description about your organisation which includes your logo, full contact details and current vacancies listed underneath.
Talent Finder Network – Each job posting is displayed on our Talent Finder Network (e.g. Businessgreenjobs,Indeed, Jobrapido, Mitula, Simplyhired, Trovit, Workhound etc).
Social Media Network – Each job posting is displayed on our Social Media Network (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and Twitter).
Talent Finder Network
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.