Computrabajo.com network is the leading job site in Latin America. It is the most visited job site in Colombia, Peru and Costa Rica, and the second in Mexico, Chile and Argentina.
Computrabajo.com is also present in Bolivia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Currently, the network of Computrabajo.com has 280 million page views and more than 36 million monthly visitors.
Computrabajo.com was created 15 years ago in Edinburgh, Scotland, where it has been based for many years.The web offers businesses advanced tools for managing the selection process and facilitates professionals access to new job opportunities .
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Computrabajo is a very popular generalist job board in the Dominican Republic.
- The platform offers regularly updated job ads for job seekers, however there is not a huge amount or wide range of job offers.
- There is a clear date of publication on the job ads so we know they are regularly updated.
- The design of the website is rather simple and easy to use.
- You can do a quick search on the homepage according to location, job sector and job type.
- You can filter a general search with a load of options which is great.
- It is necessary to create an account to apply for any of the jobs, which is a bit irritating.
A translation of the website into English would make the whole use of the site easier, especially for international users who want to do business in the Domincan Republic.
Additional job board information
Launch of the new website in November 2014
Part of the Computrabajo network
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Computrabajo?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
I want more job offers to go in Dominican Republic !