Carrières Juridiques Presentation
Carrières-Juridiques.com is a company of Leaders League (a business media and rating agency for top executives).
Carrières-Juridiques.com is the top legal website for jobs, courses and recruitment.
Carrières-Juridiques.com is a joboard, created with the aim to improve the relationship between candidates and recruiters. The site is a powerful modern recruitment tool which is adapted to the specifics of the legal profession.
Carrières-Juridiques.com is also a digital communication tool dealing with employer branding. Thanks to dedicated spaces, the website allows recruiters to promote their activities, values and news.
Because legal education and training has difficult visibility for recruiters, students and professionals; Carrières-Jurdiques.com has cemented a partnership with the newspaper Le Petit Juriste - the first law diploma course guidebook (Guide des formations Juridiques). This has over 1,700 diplomas listed legal education programmes. (Master 1, Master 2, DU, LLM, ...). The guide is complete also with a directory of ongoing education.
Finally, Carrières-Juridiques.com is dedicated to the legal world and lawyer news.
Feel free to contact us : email@example.com
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Carrières Juridiques is a French job board for the law & juridical sector:
- The only language option for the site is French which is not very useful for international users
- The design of the page is very attractive and inviting
- On the homepage there is a list of featured job offers and featured recruiters
- You can do a quick search according to what type of degree/qualification you have
- Or you can do a general search but the only way to narrow down the results is with the key word search
- This site is good because they offer not only job offers that match your search, but also companies, trainings, and education courses
- For the job offers, there is a clear date of publication which makes it easy for us to confirm that the job offers are regularly updated.
Additional job board information
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.